Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome, Enquirer readers

If you've come here from Margaret McGurk's article on hypermiling in today's Cincinnati Enquirer, welcome. I'm Charlie Green. Cruise around the site for ways to save money on your electric bill, eat better, and do your small part in helping make Cincinnati sustainable. All questions and criticisms are welcome; feel free to leave them in the comments.

Update, 10:35--When I posted this morning, I'd only seen the online article, not the paper itself. So to those of you who hoped to have a nice breakfast with your morning paper but instead saw my bearded grin, sorry about that.

Also, some links about hypermiling:
  • My video of hypermiling basics
  • CleanMPG, a forum for discussing hypermiling techniques, dos and don'ts, etc.
  • Ecomodder's 100+ tips on how to save gas

No comments: